Who did you idolize as a teenager? Did you go crazy for the Beatles? Ga-ga over Duran Duran? In love with Justin Bieber? Did you think Elvis was the livin’ end?
The first thing that comes to mind, is as soon as you say which one’s were yours, you reveal how old you are. The problem with that, is, younger people won’t have a clue who you’re talking about, most likely.
Something that’s kind of sad about these men now, 2 of them are gone, and the other 4 you don’t hear from anymore. But 2 of them have still got it, can you guess which two? Ok maybe 3 have still got it. Which isn’t bad I suppose, but back in the day these guys were IT!!!!
Since, my infatuation started before I was actually a teen, I guess I should go ahead and list them, because depending on what age I was, determined who I was crushing on. Also, there were multiple infatuations. For instance, the SWAT Team cast, from the TV show in the 70′s, they were amazing. But for now, I will just list my top 6…
1. Michael Jackson ~ He was my first teen idol, when I was 10 I wanted to marry him.
2. David Cassidy ~ He was beautiful and had the best hair in america then. I was 7-10.
3. Parker Stevenson ~ He was on a show called The Hardy Boys, now I was in my teens
4. Scott Baio ~ Cha Chi, from Happy Days, 11-14.
5. Lawrence Hilton-Jacob ~ Washington on Welcome Back Kotter, 10.
6. Christopher Reeve ~ Superman, from the late 70′s early 80′s. 14.
So there it is my teen idol infatuations, there are a few more but those are the most memorable one’s. The funny thing about it now is, looking at these pictures, I don’t know that I think any of them are that cute anymore, except for maybe 2. How fickle of me. ~ Musings&Rants